Good Morning Brother, I Woke up this morning all tore up with thankfulness. I am a blessed man and thankful you are in our lives. Here a few of the remarkable things God did over the weekend!
Holy Spirit had been telling me how bad Chase (my grandson) was but I would not believe it or accept it. The doctor told him that the two of them were probably the only two people in Nashville that had survived what they had and although Chase's case was worse the doctor had spent 51 weeks in ICU and 16 weeks on a ventilator. He also said that "he saw no medical reason why Chase was alive." Hallelujah!!! The decrees we made Friday were from God and they were powerful.
• Doug and I were both prayed for because of back pain and he had immediate relief from pain and my immense pain from the fall stopped immediately.
• Andrew at the restaurant shared his needs to overcome cancer and we were able to discuss the gospel with him and you gave him a brand-new leather-bound John Maxwell leadership bible.
• Numerous prayers for healings, marriages and getting set free all which I believe will be totally successful. testimonies to follow.
• Men activated praying for one another and as a group Friday night. The gospel shown in a real practical way for equipping purposes.
• One salvation at church? I believe so. Many activated. So many shared their excitement and they were fired up.
• Hannah speaking life while singing.
• Many others this old man can't remember.
Thank you for everything Brother. We will talk soon. I am having a hard time working today because my heart is so full.