What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.”
I have a young friend who is seeking to know the will of God for his life.
Being at a toss on whether to pursue a potential career path or not, this
young man decided to commit this matter to the Lord in prayer. His prayer
included asking the Lord to close the door even during the interview process
as he was deeply concerned about not going in the direction that the Lord
desires. The Word of God says that God’s ways are not our ways….they
are higher. I am touched and honored to be a part of this young man’s life
and especially in his pursuit after God. Some thoughts…
- God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Heb. 11:6).
- The Word says, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find;
- knock and the door will be opened to you” (Matt 7:7).
- “This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask
- anything according to His will, He hears us” (1 John 5:14).
- Isn’t our God awesome?