Why I will never use THAT "F" WORD.'
1. I strive to be a man of excellence. I'm not always excellent but at least I can aim in that direction. The use of such word in my opinion isn't an upward move towards excellence.
2. Christians should be known for blessing and not cursing. This doesn't seem much like a blessing to me. No, I'm not perfect but at least I can aim myself in the direction of being a man of blessing.
3. Is this the example I want to set for my children? As a man in pursuit of excellence, I want to set an example that I would be proud for my children to follow. I do not want to do behind their back what I would not do in their presence. And again, I am not, nor have I been perfect.
4. I can't ever imagine this word coming out of Jesus' mouth, so why would I let it come out of mine? I can't fathom the angels uttering this around His throne.
4. Maybe I am OLD FASHION, but I am happy with who I am. I was taught to RESPECT and HONOR WOMEN when I was a young man. Gentlemen opened the doors for ladies. They didn't LOOK DOWN their shirts or UP their skirts. I was taught the SACREDNESS and BEAUTY of SEX with the ONE, with whom you will spend your life. I WAS TAUGHT DIGNITY.
In my memories, the "F" word was used by CLASSLESS GUYS who would brag about the girls they had used during the weekend. Usually, this bragging happened in the locker room. The "F" word was a vulgar way of saying what guys did when they used girls. Their buddies then tried to UP THEM ONE. The huge number of single mothers in our country stands as an indictment against this type mindset.
Be honest. Every person with HALF a BRAIN knows what the "F" word means. In fact, the word has become SO COMMON that it almost has no meaning at all. VALUELESS. JUST LIKE SEX.
That is what makes it even more SHAMEFUL when Christians join this cultural trend. Doesn't the Bible say come out from among them and be separate?
We, men, often treat women with the same CALLOUSNESS in which we use the "F" word. It is a shame. This word's careless usage is an INDICTMENT against many men's attitude towards women and against society's view of sex and marriage.
"USE THEM while it's fun, then FLUSH THEM when you're done."
Shame, shame, shame!
I refuse to follow this trend! Even if DIGNITY is NOT COOL, it will be MY PURSUIT!
Let's live by a HIGHER STANDARD. Let's treat women, marriage and sex with the DIGNITY and HONOR that it deserves.